2016-02-18

[EN] Kokolindo camp 2015

(česká verze)

Haven't read anything from us for a while, have you? Time to catch up a bit =).

Kokolindo camp (22.6.--28.6.2015)

Not far from Písek there is a nice dog training grounds "Ranch Esadera" hidden in the woods not far from a pond. Let's start with some pictures that Hanka dug for us from the computer.

Actual proof that the hind legs can jump high. Please, ignore the hole in my trousers =).
Smiling at the "aunt" who can throw the disc soooo nicely.

I should smile more!

Not really sure where I was throwing then =).

And this is a really funny position.



Unfortunately, just two days before leaving I threw a ball to Barnabáš in such a way that he hurt his wrist and the vet strongly recommended him not taking part. Rufus was a bit confused from being alone but Háňa and Gita decided to join, so there were enough opportunities for a good happy bark! And I was relearning backhand from the scratch to get a bit closer to what Míša, our trainer, wants me to do for many a year already =). And you can imagine how it went with the work stuff I brought with me for reading ;). Being there with just one dog was strange and gave some time for pondering about life.

Links

Facebook of the event,
photos from Háňa together with some impressions,
Rufik's photos from Háňa,
pictures from Anna Postnikova

Agility place; frisbee was happening behind the camp saloon.

Fine areas for a decent walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment